Skip to main content

What do I need to submit in order to apply for your Open Calls?

The web application form for the Open Call, your CV and visual reference materials.

In the application form, you can submit your CV and visual reference materials by referring to your account at Konstnärsbasen, or by uploading the reference material in your application of interest in Mercell TendSign.